Details are as follows:
JOB TITLE: Inside Sales Professional
LOCATION: Tampa, FL
DESCRIPTION: Are you someone who is motivated by connecting with all types of business professionals and discussing cutting edge technology products in the fast paced market of product development and engineering? To be successful in this position you must be self-motivated, organized and have the perseverance to develop new prospects and customers while performing in a profession manner.
Skills and Specifications
- Able to work in fast-paced, self-directed entrepreneurial environment.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly proficient level computer skills including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent telephone sales personality skills.
- Should be expert in CRM software solutions.
- Prominent organization and presentation skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Highly energetic and self-starter.
- Decision-making, problem resolution and creative thinking skills.
- Able to multi-task the activities with shifting priorities.
- Should be honest, assertive and systematic.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing and accomplishing a region lead generation plan, meeting or exceeding monthly or annual targets.
- Cold calling to existing leads as well as developing new leads using other methods such as internet searches.
- Identify key contacts within existing and new prospects.
- Setting up meetings for account managers based on event, territory or sales trip.
- Participating fully in training sessions, meetings, skill building and professional development classes.
- Maintaining and expanding the database of prospects of the organizatio
- Attending sales group meetings concerning sales targets or forecasts, reporting on market situation.
- Handling cancellations or changes in product demos and communicating the changes with the related account manager.
- Generate a report on monthly sales performance per sales personnel, per product, per region or office, and per industry.
- Capturing of accurate and complete information in Customer Relationship Management system (CRM).
- Attending industry conferences to develop industry expertise and to build network.
Education and Qualifications
- Diploma in Marketing or Business related field
- Relevant training in Inside sales.
- Must be a US Citizen
COMPENSATION: Salary / Hourly rate based on experience
Hours: – Part to Full Time
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
PLEASE – No Agencies, Contractors or Consultants