EMS, Inc a Tampa based reseller of product development tools such as 3D Printers and 3D Scanners has an immediate need for a 3D Printer Field Service Technician in their Tampa, FL office.
3D Printer Field Service Technician
- Field Service of 3D Printers including diagnosing and repairing.
- Troubleshoot problems via phone and internet
- Perform preventative maintenance on all 3D Printers
- Interface with customers to promote and sell annual service contracts
- Two years or more background in technical service repair such as computers, copiers, or other similar electronic equipment.
- Broad exposure to personal computers, networks, and digital output devices is required
GED plus 2 years or more secondary schooling a plus.
- Must have reliable transportation and a clean driving record
- Must be willing to travel on a regular basis including Florida, Georgia & Alabama
- Good understanding of electronic equipment such as copiers, computers, networking or other digital equipment
- Proven strong verbal and written communication skills as well as excellent customer relations skills.
- Ability to solve problems and be self motivated.
- Requires experience with Computers, MS Windows, networking and electronic devices.
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft O/S (Win2000, WinNT, WinXP Pro), MS/Office products and related hardware and networking devices
- Any experience with other applications (CAM, PDM, animation, reverse engineering) is a plus.
- Excellent analytical and technical troubleshooting skills.
Based on experience.
Vacation & sick pay, retirement plan, medical insurance, expense reimbursement and more.
For immediate consideration, Please send your resume to email@example.com
Visit our web site for more information about the products we carry at: www.ems-usa.com