Creaform MaxSHOTThe MaxSHOT 3D optical coordinate measuring system adds the accuracy and speed of photogrammetry to the wide range of 3d measurement applications already possible with the Creaform technologies, especially when it comes to scanning larger items.
Creaform is known for portable, reliable and easy-to-use metrology grade 3D scanning and optical CMM technologies. If you are 3D scanning industrial equipment, aircraft or other large items, using the MaxShot in combination with a Creaform 3D scanner such as the HandySCAN can ensure the highest accuracy and reliability.
Its user-friendly design allows even those new to photogrammetry to quickly and easily generate a high accuracy positioning model of an object based on a series of photos.
- Volumetric Accuracy: 0.025 mm/m (0.0003 in./ft)
- Weight: 435 g (1.0 lb)
- Dimensions: 76 x 136 x 153 mm (3 x 5.4 x 6 in.)
- Dimensional measurements that are even more precise
- Increased accuracy in Creaform technologies thanks to photogrammetry
- Very simple to operate
- Real-time visualization and validation of acquired data
- Step-by-step operation entirely guided by the VXshot module
- Ergonomic design
- Shorter measuring time on larger parts
- Accelerated positioning of the Creaform 3D scanner or optical CMM around the part
- Light and portable