EMS 3D Tech Open House: HP, RIZE, Desktop Metal & More!
Tuesday, June 27th – Tampa
See the latest in 3D Printing from HP, RIZE, Desktop Metal that are igniting a revolution in product development and manufacturing. Swing by between 10am and 3pm to see first hand demonstrations of the brand new HP MultiJet Fusion and the RIZE One 3D Printing solutions, talk directly with representatives from HP and RIZE, and pick up your free 3D printed part.
MiltiJet Fusion 3D Printer – NEW!
- Prototype & functional end use parts
- Superior, consistent part quality
- Breakthrough productivity – continuous printing & fast cooling.
- Up to 10x faster at 1/2 the cost.
RIZE one 3D Printer – NEW!
- Industrial 3D Printing for offices & labs
- Zero post processing for 50% faster part delivery
- Isotropic parts – 2x stronger than competitive technologies
- Watertight parts with high heat deflection
Desktop Metal DM Studio System – NEW!
- 1st affordable metal 3D printer for functional prototypes
- 10x less expensive than comparable laser based systems
- Manually removable supports
- Safe & simple to use
3D Scanning Technologies
- NEW! Creaform MetraSCAN & HandyPROBE for shop floor scanning & metrology
- NEW! Surphaser 400 ultra long range scanner
- NEW! CyberGage360 automated 3D inspection system
- API OmniTrac laser trackers
- Zeiss high precision blue light scanning
Date & Location
Tuesday, June 27, 2017
5803 Breckenridge Pkwy, Ste D
Tampa, FL 33610
The event is absolutely FREE. Just register below to let us know you’re coming and what you’re interested in.